Fire/Lightning, Earthquake, Typhoon, Flood, Bush Fire, Extended Coverage (Explosion, Smoke, Vehicle Impact, Falling & Malicious Damage) and BOWTAP (Bursting of Water Tanks, Pipes & Apparatus)
|Robbery & Burglary:||20% of insured contents maximum of Php 200,000.00|
|Family PA:||Maximum Aggregate Limit of Php 500,000.00 against Accidental Death/Disablement at Php 100,000.00 per occurrence|
|Personal Liability:||Maximum Limit of Php 500,000.00. Subject to Medical Expenses Limit of Php10,000.00 per occurrence|
|Alternative Accommodation:||Php 20,000.00/month max of 6 mos.|
Fire/Lightning, RSMD : Nil & Bush Fire
EQ, Typhoon, Flood, EC : Standard PIRA Deductible
BOWTAP: 10% loss min of Php 10,000.00 each and every loss
CONDITIONS OF COVERAGE:
- Coverage for a period of 1 year, renewable every year thereafter
- Structure must be Cass “A” constructed entirely of reinforced concrete and/or concrete hollow blocks, stone structure with either hard/galvanized iron roof.
- Building must be occupied as residence
- Subject to a minimum premium of Php 1,000.00*inclusive of taxes) for Php 50,000.00 coverage on building and/or contents. You can opt for an increase in cover subject to additional premium (See Application Form Table of Total Sum Insured with corresponding Premium at the back of this page).
- Building must be located inside a village or subdivision or single detached not located in a congested area.
- Basis of Indemnity: Replacement Value which is the cost of replacing or restoring the property exactly as it was at the time of the loss but with new materials on prices prevailing at the time of the loss.
- Subject to Conditions of Average Clause. In case of underinsurance at the time of loss, the insured shall bear a RATABLE proportion of the loss. The insured is in effect considered as a co-insurer of the uninsured portion of the property.