AFPGEN knows how important your vehicle is to you. It takes you places and enables you to go the extra mile. Let AFPGEN go the extra mile and protect your car from consequences of unforeseen nature.
Classified under Motor Vehicle Insurance product lines, the CPTL or the Compulsory Third Party Liability-Bodily Injury is a mandatory insurance before a motor vehicle could be registered with LTO, regardless of whether such vehicle is government or civilian-owned. This is a basic motor car insurance policy requirement.
Should you wish to have additional insurance coverages, we have:
- Third Party Liability-Property Damage
- Excess Third Party Liability-Bodily Injury
- Own Damage and
- Loss of vehicle or Theft
Types of Coverages
- Compulsory Third Party Liability (CTPL) – is provided for by PD 612.It is classified under Motor Vehicle Insurance product lines. It is a mandatory insurance before a motor vehicle could be registered with LTO, regardless of whether such vehicle is government or civilian-owned. This is a basic motor car insurance policy requirement. The minimum required coverage can be increased as requested through Excess Third Party Bodily Injury/Death Cover (EPTL).
- Third Party Liability – the insurer will pay all sums (subject to the schedule of limits of Liability) necessary to discharge liability of the assured in respect of accidental damage to property not belonging to or held in trust by, or in the custody or control of the assured or any member of the assured’s household or being conveyed by the insured vehicle as a consequence to the operation of the vehicle.
- Loss or Damage – this coverage specifies the protection afforded the assured insofar as his vehicle is concerned. It covers all accidental damages and malicious damages by any third person (other than an employee of the assured) to the insured car and/or its accessories and spare parts (excluding mechanical breakdown and wear and tear but including damage resulting from these causes when such resultant damage is caused by accidental means).
- Theft – this covers loss or damage arising out of burglary, housebreaking or theft.
- Personal Accident– this provides indemnity (benefits) for loss resulting or solely from bodily injuries caused by external accident causes while the Insured/authorized driver or any of his or her passengers are riding in, boarding or alighting from the insured vehicle. Benefits provided are as follows:
- Permanent Disablement or Dismemberment
- Medical or Surgical Treatment