- Direct Collection
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Filipino
- At least 6 months to 1 year(s) of working experience in an Insurance industry is an advantage on in any related field
- One (1) Full time position available
- Fund Management
- Computer literate or knowledgeable in software application relevant to the job
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree, Master’s Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant
- At least 5 Year(s) of work experience with supervisory/ team lead capacity in an Insurance industry on in any related field
- One (1) Full-Time position available
- Identifies database requirements by interviewing customers; analyzing department applications, programming, and operations; evaluating existing systems and designing proposed systems.
- Recommends solutions by defining database physical structure and functional capabilities, database security, data back-up, and recovery specifications.
- Installs revised or new systems by proposing specifications and flowcharts; recommending optimum access techniques; coordinating installation requirements.
- Maintains database performance by calculating optimum values for database parameters; implementing new releases; completing maintenance requirements; evaluating computer operating systems and hardware products.
- Prepares users by conducting training; providing information; resolving problems.
- Provides information by answering questions and requests.
- Supports database functions by designing and coding utilities.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) , Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Database Performance, Database Security, Process Improvement, Database Management, Data Maintenance, Information Security, Troubleshooting
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in IT/Computer – Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
BUSINESS UNIT HEAD
- Sales Management
- GPW Production
- Organizational Build up and Maintenance
- Client Relation Management
- Operational Efficiency
- Reporting and Compliance
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): – selling skills, accounting and management skills, relationship building skills, negotiation skills, planning skills, Decision Making Skills, Analytical Skills, People Management Skills and Communication both in oral and written
- Must have been in sales in supervisory capacity for at least 3 years
- Experience in Non-life insurance is an advantage
- Full-Time position(s) available.
INTERESTED APPLICANTS MAY SUBMIT THEIR RESUME TO
firstname.lastname@example.org or contact (02) 911-9888 loc. 336 and look for Ms Pauline
HR Department, AFP General Insurance Corporation
3/F AFPGEN Bldg, Col. Bonny Serrano ave. cor. Camp Aguinaldo EDSA, Quezon City 1110